Korea's Biggest Startup Event
for Connecting Open Innovation Demands All Around the World
Five reasons why you shouldn't miss Global Open Innovation Korea
- 1.Promote your own Open Innovation Programs to Korea and Asian countries! (Opened at Webinar Menu)
- 2.Match and mingle with startups in Korea and Asia! (List of main service and interested areas of participants is only available for those who enrolled in)
- 3.Figure out current startup trends through the seminars on global startup ecosystem and the online pitching sessions!
- 4.Meet up with other global firms and participants all around the world!
- 5.On top of everything, participation is free of charge!
|Date||Mon, November 2 - Fri, November 13, 2020
* Registration: Sep 7, 2020 - Oct 4, 2020
* Partnering Request/Accept: Oct 5, 2020 - Oct 18, 2020
* Confirmation of Partnering Meeting Schedule: Oct 26, 2020 - Oct 28, 2020
|Expected participants||Any startup ecosystem players with global open innovation demand (Startup companies, Global corporations, CVCs, VCs, Accelerators, related governmental agencies, and etc.)|
|History||First started as "Creative Startup Korea" in 2014, renamed as it is in 2018|
|Host/Organizer||Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy / Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency (KOTRA)|